Monitoring allows performing tasks on a schedule. Monitoring tasks are launched with cron, thus a minimal interval between tasks is one minute.
- URL of the stream - the status of a destination URL in a stream is checked.
- Landing pages - the status of landing pages in a stream is checked.
- Offers - the status of offers in a stream is checked.
- Another URL - the page at a given URL is checked.
- Doesn't respond - checks if the page in a stream is available.
- Contains - checks if the page in stream contains a given text.
- Doesn't contain - checks if the page in a stream doesn't contain a given text.
- Detects by Anti-Viruses - checks if the page is in antiviruses databases.
- Always - performs the action with every task job.
- Disable Stream. The stream disables, traffic stops going to this stream.
- Grab a new URL from page. Like in a “REMOTE” action, Keitaro will get a new URL from a given address (or any external script - rotator).
- Replace to. Changes the domain in the stream URL (in case there's a list of domains) or changes the whole stream URL (if there's a licst of URLs).
- Do Nothing. The check is executed, the action is not performed.
The interval between task launches. The minimal interval is restricted by cron.php task planner launch interval, thus the minimal interval is one minute.
Combinations "Target + Condition"
- URL of Stream + Doesn't respond — Checking page status to which the stream is referring to. The page is not available if its status is 400 or 500, for example, 404 or 503.
- Another URL + Doesn't respond — The same as the previous one, only the URL indicated is checked.
- URL of Stream + blocked by antivirus software — Scanner services check if the domain is on antivirus DB list. If the condition “no text” is set, the services do not check the text but the code of the pages.
- Another URL + Doesn't respond — The same as the previous one, only the indicated URL is checked.
- Always — Perform this action at each task operation (by time interval).
Attention! Target “URL of Stream” works only with stream schema “Redirect”.
How can I check URL replace history in a stream?
There is an active monitoring indicator at the campaign page near the stream name. Click it, and the window with monitoring history will open.
How can I connect monitoring to the external domain rotator?
Choose the condition “On each check”, action “Get the URL from the page”, and insert the address where the new URL or domain is available.
If you need to get the URL/domain more often than once a minute, use the "REMOTE" action in the stream
What text should I insert to stream URL when the rotator is connected?
Insert any text, it will be changed automatically on the next launch of the monitoring task.
How to Configure VirusCheckMate?
application/config/config.ini.php. There are several directives:
- vcm_engines - which engines to check
- vcm_ignore_engines - which engines to ignore
- vcm_objects_per_request - how many objects to check
- vcm_ua - user agent to use
- vcm_log - enable logging to /var/log/vcm.log
Are the macros supported in monitoring actions
No, macros are not supported in monitoring actions.